Prajnaparamita Drawing Course
Goddess Prajñāpāramitā is the embodiment of the Prajñāpāramitā- sutra, a series of sutras that teach the Perfection of Wisdom, which is the consummation of wisdom to a transcendental level. Goddess Prajñāpāramitā, the Mother of all Buddhas, attained the state of enlightenment and dedicated herself to guiding all mankind to the true path of Buddha that leads to nirvana. She is white or yellow in color and is dressed as a Bodhisattva. In this particular manifestation she is depicted with four arms and holds the Prajñāpāramitā sutra and a vajra. Sometimes she holds a white or a blue lotus in one hand and a rosary in other. She may also make a Dharmachakra mudra with her two arms.
Note: This is a digital product. Once purchased, you will be able to download the material. Any cancellation for this product is non-refundable & non-returnable.
Welcome to a spiritually elevating experience through drawing…
MASTER STUDENT RELATIONSHIP
To preserve the Master Student Relationship is our highest mission!
Once Enrolled in our Online Self Study Thangka Courses, You are blessed with the opportunity to work with the Masters, Master Locho and Dr Sarika Singh, renowned Thangka Painters.
A Student may choose to study on their own through our Course Materials (GUIDELINES and PRINTABLES). The Course also allows the students to reach out to the teacher through WhatsApp/ Email (24 x 7) or Zoom (Scheduled or appointment by email), if needed. These are included in the Program with NO extra costs.
Dr. Sarika Singh, can be contacted at email@example.com, Mobile/ WhatsApp +91 9418655401 for any Course related queries and any assistance through the creation of the drawing.
Once ENROLLED, the Digital Downloadable Course Materials are available as- GUIDELINES and PRINTABLES.
GUIDELINES include Introduction, Prayers and Instructions. Printing is optional.
PRINTABLES includes Grids, Drawings and Practice Sheets. Printing is mandatory.
For the A4 folder, use A4 printing papers.
For the A3 folder, use A3 printing papers.
A4 drawings are to be made on A4 Drawing Sheets
A3 drawings are to be made on A3 Drawing Sheets
- Once you have ENROLLED for the Course and Printed the PRINTABLES, You need the following materials to get started: mechanical pencils 0.3 or 0.5, eraser, divider/compass, ruler, drawing sheets, cutter to sharpen the tip of pencil and extra A4 printing papers in order to create paper scales.
- The images are highly spiritual and sacred. Please respect all course materials, tools and images at all times.
- Please be aware that while drawing these divine images, you as an artist bring these images into this world to benefit mankind. In this position the artist becomes the creator of the deities. An artist should remain humble, kind, compassionate, selfless and anonymous.
- While drawing please sharpen your pencils every 2 minutes, if it is 0.5 Mechanical or wooden pencil. It is highly recommended to draw face and meticulous details with 0.3 and other areas with 0.5 Mechanical Pencil.
- No names of Artists are usually written on the drawings. One may write the date, serial number or the Name of the Deity.
- When one looks upon these images, or meditates upon them or practices them or draws/paints them, one develops attributes possessed by each image. Attributes of generosity, morality, renunciation, wisdom, perseverance, patience, truthfulness, determination, love, kindness, compassion and equanimity. With practice we cultivate these attributes until one day we are filled with them. Then we become one with the deity or enlightened.
- All course materials are a copyright of Centre for Living Buddhist Art and any reproduction, distribution, sharing is prohibited without the written permission from the centre.
- For additional benefit you may practice our Free Guided Meditation, Prayer and Tibetan Prostration Video in the Media page of the Website.
Enjoy the Spiritually elevating experience by ENROLLING in one of our four Levels of Courses- INTRODUCTORY, BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCE COURSES.